In 1947 a handfull of local archers started shooting archery together on Alvin Kadolph’s farm near Hadley, Minnesota. This small group shot together in several other location before they finally set roots in Alvin’s machine shed around 1978. This group was then know as “Broken Arrow Archery Club”.
Broken Arrow continued to grow and sought it’s own building after fourteen years on Alvin’s farm. In 1989 the club purchased a sewing factory in Slayton to keep up with the growing membership. The sewing factory was renovated and the club’s name then changed to “Beaver Creek Archers”.
Archery is a great way to keep in shape while having fun with the family and friends. Beaver Creek Archers is always looking for new members to join and become active members of our club. To learn more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org on our Contact Us page.
Beaver Creek Archers
1945 Engebretson Ave
Slayton, MN 56172
Use our contact form.
Like our Facebook page to keep up-to-date on club news, events and more.