Updated               12/20/14
Updated              11/19/14
Updated              1/24/14
Updated                 4/2/14

  In 1947 a handfull of local archers started shooting archery together on Alvin Kadolph’s farm near Hadley, Minnesota. This small group shot together in several other location before they finally set roots in Alvin’s machine shed around 1978.  This group was then know as “Broken Arrow Archery Club”.

  Broken Arrow continued to grow and sought it’s own building after fourteen years on Alvin’s farm. In 1989 the club purchased a sewing factory in Slayton to keep up with the growing membership.   The sewing factory was renovated and the club’s name then changed to “Beaver Creek Archery Club”.